Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
|House Type||The Windsor|
|Site 13 Fort Ridge||Sale agreed||1,672 sq. feet|
|Site 14 Fort Ridge||Sale agreed||1,672 sq. feet|
|Site 15 Fort Ridge||Sale agreed||1,672 sq. feet|
|Site 16 Fort Ridge||£250,000||1,672 sq. feet|
Fort Ridge, Dublin Road, Newry
FINAL PHASE - LAST SITE REMAINING
House Type - The Windsor
Site 13 The Windsor - 5 Bed Detached House, c. 1672 Sq. Ft. BOOKED
Site 14 The Windsor - 5 Bed Detached House, c. 1672 Sq. Ft. BOOKED
Site 15 The Windsor - 5 Bed Detached House, c. 1672 Sq. Ft. BOOKED
Site 16 The Windsor - 5 Bed Detached House, c. 1672 Sq. Ft. £ 250,000
About The Developer
O’Hagan Group Limited are experienced builders, who have created a reputation for high quality housing to meet the needs of the modern family with excellent designs and high specifications in all of their homes. They also use local suppliers for fixtures and fittings in their turnkey solutions, so you can be assured of a top quality home.
O’Hagan Group Limited have been conscious of the changing requirements of the family and have endeavoured to meet this challenge by designing homes that are flexible, functional and economic to run. Their high standard of service and build-quality is endorsed by their customers with key decisions being made about specification and finish in response to demands. O’Hagan Group Limited place their clients at the heart of their business and have built a reputation you can rely on.
- Front and rear gardens seeded
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paved area to rear
- Entrance door with 5-point locking system
- Gas fired heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- Oak internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets Television and telephone points
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and dining
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- Impressive high-quality units with choice of doors, handles and work top
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
Bathrooms, Ensuites & W.C.’s
- Contemporary sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom, en-suite and shower room
- Showers in bathroom, en-suite and shower room are thermostatically controlled
Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining, utility room and WC
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Laminate to living areas
- Each home will be issued with a NHBC 10-year warranty certificate
An Enviable Setting
Fort Ridge enjoys a most enviable setting for this exclusive development of superbly detailed luxury homes, situated just off the highly sought after Dublin Road, Newry, just a few minutes from the heart of Newry City Centre. A modern designed development of stylish Detached Houses and Townhouses with a selection of three, four & five bedroom layouts, which are finished to an outstanding specification. Catering for a multiplicity of lifestyle needs, Fort Ridge has been created for the discerning purchaser.
The Ideal Location
This area has long been established as one of the most sought after in Newry, offering convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools, and is within walking distance from the city centre with its array of recreational amenities, including boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants, sporting facilities and an entertainment complex.
If that’s not all, for that journey out of town, commuting to Belfast or Dublin could not be easier. Access to the A1 dual carriageway is merely 500 yards away and Newry Train Station, which operates between Lanyon Place (formerly Belfast Central) and Dublin Connolly at two-hour intervals, is also relatively close by.
Attention To Detail
The craftsmanship, thought and attention to detail that has gone into these homes will make them notable for their style and external finish, providing a look that will maintain its appeal for years to come.
Combine this with generous living spaces which meet the needs of modern lifestyles to include convenience, practicality and low maintenance factors catering for today’s demands and you get homes which are beautiful, both inside and outside. We believe the results will be homes that are a joy to live in and own.