Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
Price List & Availability
|House Type S1 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Price £159,950||4 (2)|
|House Type S1B 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Price £162,500||1 (1)|
|House Type S2 4 Bed Semi-detached House||SOLD||1 (0)|
NEW SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW
Take a breath, and enjoy the tranquillity and beauty of this idyllic Co. Down community and see that Mulberry Crescent could be a great place to call home.
Located on the edge of Banbridge Town, with a variety of different house types, designed down to the last detail, offering buyers a fantastic family home. Energy efficient by design, these timber frame homes offer luxuriously modern comfort with minimal running costs.
What’s more Mulberry Crescent is in prime location, in close proximity to the A1 offering easy commuting to Belfast, Dublin and beyond.
It goes without saying that a home in Mulberry Crescent would be ideal for not just first time buyers, but also second home buyers, growing families and those wanting to relax in this vibrant local community.
With unrivalled transport links and an abundance of amenities on your doorstep, Banbridge is more than just a town, it's about enjoying a peaceful rural setting with the convenience city centre living.
...on your Doorstep
Nestled away on the edge of Banbridge town, one of the most sought after areas in County Down, Mulberry Crescent is the ultimate place to call home.
Not only is it close to the main A1 between Belfast and Dublin, but Banbridge town itself has a variety of cafes, restaurants, convenient stores, independent boutiques, schools and leisure facilities, with must-see award winning eateries.
Why choose a Kelly Home
Kelly Brothers has been providing outstanding homes for over 50 years. In that time it has provided thousands of people with homes they love and that suits their lifestyle. They are desirable homes because of their designs and how they are made to enhance how one lives.
S1 - £159,950
• 5% deposit (£7,998) which is at a 2 year fixed rate of 3.40% costing £679.89 per month over a 30 year term
• 10% deposit (£15,995) which is at a 2 year fixed rate of 2.18% - £545.14 per month over a 30 year term
S1B - £162,500
• 5% deposit (£8,148) which is at a 2 year fixed rate of 3.40% costing £692.64 per month over a 30 year term
• 10% deposit (£16,250) which is at a 2 year fixed rate of 2.18% - £555.36 per month over a 30 year term
No deposit? No problem. That's where Co-Ownership can help
S1 - £159,950
• 50%:50% Co Ownership split - £464.62 per month inc co ownership rent and mortgage @ 2.06% over a 30 year term
• 50%:50% Co Ownership split - £473.34 per month inc co ownership rent and mortgage @ 2.06% over a 30 year term