Show Home Open Viewing: Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
|House Type||The Glenmore|
|Site 102 Chancellors Hall||£189,500||1,517 sq. feet|
Chancellors Hall, Dublin Road, Newry – New Release
A unique opportunity to own a bespoke, individually designed home, set within the convenient yet rural surroundings of the Dublin Road.
This latest release not only presents a unique, one-off home in a highly sought after development, but also, offers the discerning buyer the opportunity to own an ecologically friendly home incorporating the best technology and innovation; which when combined, provide the perfect blend of comfort, convenience and contemporary living.
Perfect for professionals or a growing family, Chancellors Hall is arguably the ideal location, set within walking distance of local shops and schools and less than a mile away from the bustling City of Newry, along with its array of recreational amenities, including restaurants, extensive shopping opportunities, sporting facilities and an entertainment complex. If that’s not all, for that journey out of town, access to the M1 motorway is merely 500 yards away and Newry Train Station, which operates between Belfast Central and Dublin Connolly at two-hour intervals, is also relatively close by.
Availability & Pricing
Site 102 The Glenmore – 4 Bed Detached, c. 1517 Sq. Ft. £189,500
- Timber frame construction with brick exterior walls
- Turnkey finish to include high quality kitchen units with choice of door, worktop and handle; integrated appliances to include electric hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher and contemporary sanitary ware
- Choice of flooring and wall tiling throughout Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
- Low maintenance uPVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating to include condensing boiler
- Electric fire with hearth
- Bitmac driveway, lawns top soiled and seeded and boundary fencing
- Energy efficient home ( EPC range C-B )
- NHBC 10 Year Buildmark Warranty
Booking must be done in person in Hanna Hillen Estates office which is located at 89 Hill Street, Newry, BT34 1DG. A booking form must be completed, providing details of your solicitor and proof of funds. A site reservation fee of £1,000 will be payable upon booking.
A management company will be formed and each purchaser will become member of the company. Arrangements will be made for the common areas of the building and grounds to be maintained.
Any extras agreed by the prospective purchaser(s) must be paid for in full in advance of work being carried out. In the event of a cancellation by the prospective purchaser(s), these monies will not be refunded.